Hey Xbox Insiders! We’ve a brand new Xbox One replace preview coming to the Delta ring. It’s essential we observe that some updates made in these preview OS builds embrace background enhancements that guarantee a high quality and steady construct for Xbox One.
We proceed to publish these launch notes, even when the noticeable modifications to the UI are minimal, so that you’re conscious when updates are coming to your machine. Particulars might be discovered under!
System Replace Particulars:
- OS model launched: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_201019041.4994.201013-0000
- Obtainable: 2 p.m. PT – October 15, 2020
- Necessary: three a.m. PT – October 16, 2020
Fixes Carried out
Due to the exhausting work of Xbox engineers, we’re comfortable to announce the next fixes have been applied for this construct:
- Varied updates to correctly mirror native languages throughout the console
- Notice: Customers collaborating in Preview may even see “odd” textual content throughout the console, for extra info go here.
We perceive some points have been listed in earlier Xbox Insider Launch Notes. These things aren’t being ignored, however it is going to take Xbox engineers extra time to find a solution.
We’re nonetheless monitoring these recognized points:
- Some customers have reported that Dolby Atmos for Headphones audio setting modifications when the console is rebooted/up to date.
- Notice: In the event you try to set the audio to Dolby Atmos for Headphones and see a message advising you to launch the Dolby Entry App, please file suggestions earlier than launching the app.
- We’re receiving stories of customers stating the console has no audio or low audio ranges with current updates.
- Notice: If you’re seeing this habits, please submit suggestions instantly while you discover the habits. Additionally, please make sure you don’t have any audio settings that could possibly be affecting your quantity just like the chat mixer.
- We’re investigating stories of the audio mixer being unable to regulate chat/sport audio ranges.
- There are stories from customers that the Information not launching or loading.
My Video games & Apps
- Customers have reported seeing black tiles as a substitute of sport paintings when looking their assortment.
- Notice: We’re nonetheless investigating the problem, please report the problem once more from the console when you’ve got achieved so with a previous replace and are nonetheless seeing this habits.
- Some customers are reporting seeing the Mixer app of their assortment and being unable to take away/uninstall it. The difficulty is being investigated.
- Some titles in assortment might seem with a “trial” tag incorrectly in assortment.
- Some customers have reported being unable to create or be part of events.
- Generally customers might encounter the inaccurate Profile colour when powering on the console.
Make sure that to make use of Report a problem to maintain us knowledgeable of your subject. We might not be capable to reply to everybody, however the information we’ll collect is essential to discovering a decision.
Methods to Get Xbox Insider Help
In the event you’re an Xbox Insider searching for help, please attain out to the community subreddit. Official Xbox workers, moderators, and fellow Xbox Insiders are there to assist along with your considerations.
When posting to the subreddit, please look by way of most up-to-date posts to see in case your subject has already been posted or addressed. We at all times advocate including to threads with the identical subject earlier than posting a model new one. This helps us help you the perfect we will! Don’t neglect to make use of “Report an issue” earlier than posting—the data shared in each locations helps us perceive your subject higher.
Thanks to each Xbox Insider within the subreddit as we speak. We love that it has turn into such a pleasant and community-driven hub of dialog and help.
For extra info concerning the Xbox Insider Program comply with us on Twitter. Keep watch over future Xbox Insider Launch Notes for extra info concerning your Xbox One Replace Preview ring!